Fri, Nov 3, 2017
- President Donald Trump says he is disappointed that the DOJ isn't investigating the Dems over Donna Brazile's rigged election charges
- Author Ed Klein tells us why Donna Brazile threw Hillary under the bus and previews his new book, "All Out War"
- More winning: unemployment rate at 4.1% with 261,000 jobs created in October
- GQ asks why Pres Trump called for the death penalty for the NYC terrorist but not for the dead Las Vegas shooter
- The Washington Post gives Sen Chuck Schumer four pinocchios for saying the middle class will see their taxes rise with the GOP tax plan