Tue, Apr 25, 2017
- The Washington Times' Charles Hurt gives his thoughts on Pres Trump's political death being greatly exaggerated
- Townhall's political editor Guy Benson asks the question if there is a government shutdown should the President make it as painless as possible?
- A Texas Democrat will go on a 4-day hunger strike to protest Pres Trump's opposition to sanctuary cities
- Bill O'Reilly told his audience on a podcast that the truth will come out and there is a lot of stuff involved here
- The Washington Post's Marc Thiessen tells President Trump to forget his critics as his first 100 days have been just fine