Fri, May 19, 2017
- Pat Buchanan reacts to the comparisons of Watergate to the Comey memo and previews his new book, "Nixon's White House Wars"
- The President of the Sergeants Benevolent Association Ed Mullins explains why they are boycotting the Puerto Rican Day Parade
- Juan Williams writes about the story of when Roger Ailes hired him after being fired by NPR
- Shock: a Harvard study finds a huge media bias against President Donald Trump
- Maxine Watters tells MSNBC that Putin came up with the terms 'Lock Her Up' and 'Crooked Hillary'